Friday, February 25, 2011

Wow it's been a while since I have done one of these - BYOC

1. Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
Sleep is hard for me.  I don't fall asleep well at all.  I try my hardest, but I just lay there thinking about everything I need to do, what is going on in my life, etc.  When I do fall asleep though I guess it is pretty sound.  

2. If you were made into a professor for a day, what topic would you lecture on?

Not really sure.....I know pathetic answer

3. What’s a skill you’ve always wanted that you don’t currently have?
How to dress prettier and more stylish

4. Have you ever been in a real cat fight?
No, I hate confrontation.  I get all weepy and scared.  I have a hard time confronting my parents about stuff let alone a stranger.  However I will say that since Joe left I have found some confidence in myself.  I do stand up for myself more, but far from cat fight status.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Blog land - Ok, I guess.  I am still in a funk and don't really want to talk or interact with anyone, so it's hard for me to post stuff now.  But I am reading them!

Real life - I hate to be Debbie Downer all the freaking time, but it sucks.  I am just having a difficult time right now with depression.  I feel like my life is in chaos and I need to get it under control but I can't.   I am really trying to stay positive, but it's a struggle everyday. 


3 comments:

  1. If you ever come to Pensacola I promise I will take you shopping (with your money of course) and be your personal stylist. Not that I am super fantastic, but I love helping people find the clothes that work for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're reading blogs still - that's a positive! Even when I don't feel up to writing or even commenting, I know just reading still helps me. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete