Sunday, June 20, 2010

Don't Cry for Me Alabama

I hate to get on here and "complain" all the time, but I need to vent.  I am just having a crappy day.  It started out good, spent some time with my dad before he had to go into the office.   Then it started to go downhill.  I am just in a funk right now.  I feel like a complete failure.  I am looking for a job, but nothing yet.  I have only lost 42 lbs (I know that is good).  I am going to be 30 this year and it is really starting to bother me.  Right now I am having a hard time turning 30 and not having a baby.  I am really trying to be patient and let things happen, but it just makes me sad at times.  I want to be a mom so bad.   I know I will get out of this funk soon, but it just sucks blue whale right now. 

I promise I won't be such a Debbie Downer too much anymore :)

2 comments:

  1. I understand the ache for a child.

    You should be really proud of yourself for losing 42 pounds and improving your chances of becoming pregnant.

    I have recently started following an Australian lapband blogger who just gave birth to baby.

    Her blog is http://banditblossum.blogspot.com/ if you are interested.

    Hang in there. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are feeling down and hope your week starts to look up.

    ReplyDelete