Saturday, May 15, 2010

Late version of BYOC

1. If you could be a cartoon character – who would you be and why?
I would be Cinderella.  She has always been my favorite!

2. Who was your teenage heart throb?
Ooohh......Mark Wahlberg and Donnie Wahlberg.  Mark Wahlberg had the whole bad boy thing going for him....HOT!  He is still hot!  And I loved me some NKOTB back in the day!! 

3. Do you believe being overweight is about a mental obstacle or do you believe it’s simply about overeating/food?
I believe it's both. 

4. What’s your all-time favorite song?
Draz I hate to be a copy cat, but it's Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton.  It was my wedding song and it makes me cry every time I hear it.  I LOVE this song.

5. Whose blog or comment spoke to you/stuck with you this week and why? This is our “you get to be famous for a moment” without having to follow all the rules of an official blog award question.
Definitely Mary's about having children.  It struck me in a deep place.

No comments:

Post a Comment