Saturday, July 24, 2010

BYOC

1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks (and the hardest job ever in my opinion).


When I worked for a veterinarian my animals were taken care of for free.  He also gave me free dog food and free flea, heartworm and tick meds.  If you have an animal you know that stuff is super expensive, so that was an awesome perk.

2. Do you ever lie in your blog?

Nope

3. What do you wear to bed?

Usually capri pj bottoms and a t shirt. 

4. Where do you go for advice?

My parents.  They are awesome advice givers. 

5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?

Probably Mary because she went through a lot this week with a certain blog. 

1 comment: