Saturday, July 3, 2010

BYOC....it's been a while!

1. Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts I thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?

I was at work.  I was working as a receptionist for a publishing company.  One of my co-workers came up and told me that something had happened to the WTC.  I couldn't go anywhere to find out because I had to answer the phones.  My mom worked at the same place so she came up and told me what happened. We all went to the back to watch the tv.  We closed for the day to spend time with our families.  I will never forget that day. 

2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)

I would probably go to a spa and just relax. 

How many blogs do you follow?
82

Do you read them all or just your faves?
I try to read them all

Do you comment a little, a lot, on all?
I try to comment, but I am very self conscience and sometimes am afraid I sound stupid.  Don't judge.

Have you ever unfollowed someone because of something they said or you didn’t like their blog?
Once

Do you routinely unfollow and why?
No

4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week.

On Monday I am going to Zumba for the first time.  I am very excited!!!!

5. Repeat "Make someone a superstar" question. Whose blog or blog comment stuck with you this week and why?

I admit that I have been a blogging slacker and am working on catching up with everyone's blog.  Draz's poem made me cry.  I am so excited for Mary going to WDW!!

1 comment: