Friday, August 13, 2010

Chicago Shoes

I know I have not posted in over a week.  I'm a slacker, I know this.  I have just been going through alot.

I have been on the fence and not really sure, but I AM coming to Chicago!!!  I am very, very excited about this!!!  Kristen @ Kristen's Lap Band Journey and I are travelling and rooming together!!  I have never been to Chicago so I am really looking forward to it and to meeting all of ya'll. 

Yesterday while I was out I found the cutest pair of shoes!  I didn't buy them because I didn't know what I would wear them with and I really didn't have the money to spend on yet another pair of shoes.  So when I got home what did I find?  I coupon for $15 off of $15 for this store, so the shoes ended up costing $5!!  After Zumba last night I went back and bought the last pair in my size...yay!!  It is not something I would usually buy, but I thought Chi-town needed some sparkle from my feet!!!


I also want to thank Jen @ Jen's Lap Band Journey.  You are so sweet!!

4 comments:

  1. Love them! You are gonna have a blast in CHEEECAGO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Dorothy from Wizard of Oz shoes - all shiny and glitzy and okay not red but still - super cute! And I get to see them in person! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Twinkle toes! I can't wait to meet you in Chicago... *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were obviously meant to own them! They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete