Monday, August 23, 2010

Down 3

I am down 3 lbs this week.  This makes me a happy girl!

I have some concerns about Chicago.  I don't think I have the wardrobe for this trip.  I am kind of in between sizes right now.  My bottom is smaller than my top, so it's difficult to shop.  Dresses look weird on me.  Will I be a big nerd if I wear dress pants to dinner?  I think I am putting too much thought into this but I also don't want to be a schmuck either! 

I am happy with my progress thus far.  I mean I have to be, right?  I sure as hell don't want to be moving in the opposite direction!  I mean do I want to be down almost 100?  Yes.  Do I want to be smaller? Yes.  However, I know I am getting out of it what I put in it, so I am going to zumba my sweet butt thin!!  I am really surprised at myself honestly.  I think I posted about this before, but I'll say it again.  I really thought with me going through this divorce I would be shoving the food in my cake hole, but I haven't.  I have really been trying to be aware of what I'm eating and make the right choices.  Apparently it is paying off. 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!! we will love you know matter what you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think slacks will be fine! I'm proud of you.
    And....I'm the opposite, my but is a whole size bigger than my top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Kim! I'm soooo happy you are moving along and doing well. I'm like Tessie - my bottom is bigger than my top.

    We should manage a pre-boobs clothing swap for people who need clothes to wear to Chicago.
    Hmmmm...

    As far as pants go - wear them! Don't feel bad at all. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress pants are fine!! Dresses are not required. Seriously, don't worry about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be bringing a really nice dress to BOOBS- it is a size 16. Is that anywhere close to what you need? I'll take a photo if you let me know if you are interested... I'll also bring some other clothes too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning to wear pants--we can do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you have me all upset. All I have are pants! Just kidding-haven't ventured into dressworld quite yet, although I do have a couple of skirts I can get back into. So like Lynda, we can be the three panty-girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will look beautiful no matter what you wear!! I can't wait to see/hear all about Chicago through all the lucky ones!
    x

    ReplyDelete