Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm Here

I wanted to let ya'll know that I am alive and well.  I am reading everyone's blog, but not commenting like I should.  I'm sorry I'm being such a slacker.  I am just trying to take one day at a time. 

I am really excited about Chicago!!!  Kristen and I really want to take an architectural tour.  I have never been to Chitown so I want to do it all!!! 

Through all of this crap I am going through, I have been very proud of myself.  I would normally shove my piehole full of junk, but I am more determined than ever to lose this weight.  I have lost a few lbs, but it's my TOM right now so I am not going by the scale now. 

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Kim! I havent been on the blog for the past week so I just read all your posted since last week! You know I love you girl and if you need anything call me, text me, drive to my house...anything you need to do! AND I have been telling everyone about our fabulous Chicago trip coming up! We are going to have the best time and take TONS OF PICTURESSS! (You are rooming with the camera-oholic you know lol!) You are beautiful and take this time to show the world you are stronger than you have ever been!! Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete