1. In the spirit of back to school time - what is your favorite school supply?
* I love school suppplies! I love organizers and bins that keep me organized. And calendars, I love me some calendars!!
2. Assume your house is on fire and the whole thing is going to burn to the ground and your loved ones are out and safe….and you have a few minutes to grab 5 things. Just five. What would they be?
* Pictures, all my pictures. The plastic bin I have all my hardcopy pics and the jump drives I keep them on too.
* My laptop. It has all my junk on it.
* Clothes and shoes
* My purse
* My 3 ring binder that is basically serving as my filing cabinet at the moment. It has EVERYTHING hardcopy in it.
3. In the spirit of my new found love on vacation – what is your favorite drink – alcoholic or not?
* My favorite non-alcoholic drink is sweet tea. I LOVE sweet tea. My favorite is from a restaurant here in B'ham called Jim n' Nicks. My favorite alcoholic drink is an amaretto sour. I am sure it's not very girly, but I don't know how or why I like them, but I do. I also like this rum fruity thing my mom makes, yummy!
4. When is your birthday (if you want to say, no year needed) and what is your Zodiac sign. Does your sign match your personality?
**Draz and I have the same sign, so I am stealing the Google description from her!
* October 12. I am a Libra which is represented by a pair of scales. Google says this about Libras:
Traits of a Libra:
• Desires popularity – unfortunately yes, I want everyone to like me
• Loves art - yes
• Neat - yes
• Dresses up for the occassion - ??
• Slight perfectionist – umm, yes
• Narcisstic - yep
• Charitable – yes
• Bossy at times – I suppose so :)
• Plans ahead – yep, I have my budget planned out for the rest of the year!
• Attention to detail – bingo!
• Loves public service – yes
• Gifts – who doesn’t?
• Intellectual conversations
• Credit cards – that is one thing I don't like. I like the idea of it, but have never gotten one. I don't like the idea of having a credit card debt
• Mingling – somewhat
• Pressured decisions
• Being rushed
5. A little spin on my repeat question. I usually ask which blog or comment stuck with you and why? You can answer that as usual or how about just giving a summary of your week or how you feel about blogland this past week or anything you noticed…does that make sense?
* I love Thousand Word Thursdays!! I love getting know everyone better!