Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday

Amy at  http://babblesofabandster.blogspot.com/ had a great idea!  On Wednesday she will pick a topic and Thursday we will discuss.  Today is take a snapshot of your favorite body part.  I really like my eyes, but unfortunately in almost every picture my eyes are all squished up and I look like a chipmunk.  So I like my smile.  My teeth are pretty straight thanks to 3 years of braces (thanks mom and dad!). 




This is the picture I took my smile from.  It's weird to just see a picture of teeth!  See what I mean about my eyes....just call me Theodore!

9 comments:

  1. You do not look like a chipmunk! You do have a beautiful smile though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! I see no chipmunk here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely smile! And great teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teeth. And the full face is pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Straight teeth are such an asset....you are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are some wonderful teeth that give you a beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful smile! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny how when some people smile you just can't help but smile with them. You are definitely one of those people. I'm smiling as I type this. :)

    ReplyDelete