Monday, January 25, 2010

Scale Help

So my scale sucks blue whale.  I have to step on it 47 times for it to actually tell me my weight.  I step on it and the screen goes blank, I step on it again and the screen goes blank.  I think you get the picture.  I called the company and they said it just may be sensitive and has to be on complete level ground.  I call bull crap.  So every time I get on the scale and it goes blank, I get off move it a nano inch and step again.  I go through this process until the princess scale is exactly on level ground.  Now one would think that logic states if I move it to the exact spot for it to read I can just step on it again in same spot and it work, right?  Nope, it doesn't.  So I am getting a new scale.  Any suggestions?  I have read some pretty good reviews about the WW scale. 

Thanks Ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Sunbeam Health o Meter similar to this one, but older: http://www.healthometer.com/Product.aspx?cid=1087&pid=6970

    I can turn it in with my toe, and each time I get on, it tells me how much I'm up or down from my starting weight.

    ReplyDelete