Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm still alive....

Well I made it through my illness.  My stomach is still a little senstive so I am trying to stay on liquids and mushy stuff until I get 100% better. 

I know that my illness had ALOT to do with it, but I have had some significant weight loss over the past couple of weeks.  I jumped, well not jumped, but gingerly stepped on the scale and it told me that so far on my band adventure, I have lost 30.8 lbs.  I can't believe that!!  I was jumping for joy on the inside, I didn't want to jostle the insides anymore than I had too. 

I feel like a bad blogger.  I don't feel like I have really anything interesting to say right now. 

2 comments:

  1. saying your better is good enough :) get lots of fluids in I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30.8 pounds!! That is great :) Keep up the good work and glad your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete