Friday, April 9, 2010

BYOC

1. If you could have lunch with a famous person who would it be and what would you order?
I would have to say Elvis.  I would order a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.

2. Where’s the furthest place you’ve traveled to?
I have been to London, England and Paris, France

3. If you could describe yourself in 4 words – what would they be?
Stubborn, Caring, Self-conscience, Loyal

4. What’s one interesting thing about you we don’t know?
I am afraid of clowns and the dark.

5. Finally – whose blog spoke to you, stuck with you, stayed in your mind, resonated with you – this week – and why?
Definitely Jen's and Drazil's.  I think it takes a huge amount of courage to put yourself out there and so brave.  I am so proud of them!

4 comments:

  1. Awww - did you see Jenny picked Elvis and she hates clowns too! Too cute - you're twins! Thanks for being proud of us! Love the #3 answer - self-conscious - man aren't we all?
    Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say pretty much what Drazil said. But now I'm not.

    ReplyDelete