First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone for the comments on my post from yesterday. You have no idea how it made me feel. I logged on and just cried. Thank you!!
* It is an awesome weight loss tool in addition to my band. Not being able to get my own food and drinks have definitely helped with the weight loss.
* I have an awesome family for getting said food and drinks for me.
* Showering/baths are interesting. I decided that I would take a bath today. I got into the tub with no mishaps, but getting out was interesting to say the least. My husband got a huge laugh at me sitting in the tub not being able to get out and yelling at him for help!!
* I have learned a TON about the Masters golf tournament. We are staying at my dads right now and not being able to get around much leaves me stuck in the tv room and at the mercy of what dad wants to watch. Don't get me wrong, I like watching golf with him, but I had no idea there was so much to learn!!
* Casts are HOT. Not in the hey baby, you're fine kind of hot, I am talking Africa hot. I think I am going to invent a little fan you can hook on the top of your cast to blow air down in there. Oh yea, also coat hangers do not make the best itch scratchers for down in there. I tried that earlier today and just came out with some shredded up cotton. I am going to have to think some more on that one!!
I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!