Friday, April 23, 2010

BYOC

1. Name a career you would NOT want to do and tell why.
I would not want to be a proctologist.  Do I really need to explain why?!

2.  What’s the best present you ever received for your birthday?
For my 16th birthday I got a car.  That is what I can think of right now.

3.  What do you hide behind?
Probably my humor the most.  I figure if I can make fun of myself before someone else can do it then it's ok.  I know this is crazy thinking, but I have always thought that way.  I think I use humor to put myself out there more too.  I am SUPER shy, but if I can get someone to laugh then I start to come out of my shell more.  I hope that I don't always have this mentality.

4.  Where were you born?
Tuscaloosa, AL

5.  A little twist on this one..usually we ask – what blog spoke to you the most, stuck with you, had the most effect on you this week? This week I’m adding to that which comment may have affected you greatly? Sometimes a blog can lead to amazing comments and they deserve their own claim to fame here in this question.
Everyone who has left comments for me over the past few posts.....thank you.  Ya'll are so encouraging and supportive.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for answering BYOC....great answers as always! We love you!

    ReplyDelete