1. What’s your favorite smell?
Shocking coming from a fat girl, but I love the smell of cookies baking.
2. What is your all-time favorite movie and why?
My all-time favorite movie is Gone with the Wind. Growing up in the South, at least to me, is awesome! Just attitude of Scarlett and all the stuff she goes through, I just love this movie. And on the other end of the spectrum is my 2nd favorite movie. I know Draz didn't ask for it, but it is like nano inches away from being my favorite....The Godfather. I love all things Italian, hence my husband....he is 1/2 pure Italian!! It's just a great movie.
3. What’s your trigger food?
Any kind of cake......I love cake.
4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two?
I am horrible at this kind of stuff. I get all anxious and don't know what to say to someone. I mean if it's a difficult time then there really is not anything anyone can say, right? I mean I just feel uncomfortable trying to talk the pain away when the person would probably like me to just shut up. Like I said, I am not very good in these kind of situations.
5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week?
I am not sure....I am still catching up