Monday, February 15, 2010

New Favorite Breakfast

I have not always been a breakfast girl, but in the last couple of years can't seem to function if I don't have something.   I like oatmeal, I like cream of wheat and grits, but my favorite breakfast used to be Chick-fil-A chicken minis.  Since Scarlett (my band) came along the chicken mini's just don't work.  On my way into the office every morning I have to pass by 2 CFA restaurants and this morning I guess I was feeling froggy and pulled in the drive through.  I am not sure exactly when I pulled in what I was going to order, but I knew I wanted something from CFA.  As I looked at the menu I saw something new.  A yogurt and fruit parfait.  I am not big on plain vanilla yogurt but with fruit and granola I thought I would give it a try.  Yep, it has become my new favorite.  I LOVE it!!  If you like this kind of thing you have to try it.  I think I am going to make it at home myself and see how that goes. 


3 comments:

  1. This should be the band blog theme of the week. I posted a "New Favorite Breakfast" blog yesterday too. As a fellow member of the chick-fil-a fan club I have struggled to find something to replace my chicken biscuit habit. I am hoping that the protein filled egg cup I've turned to will keep me from turning into the drive thru. I think I will try your fruit, granola, and yogurt cup a try too. Why not? I have to do everything I can to stay away from the CFA drivethru!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to stay away and what makes it worse is that where I lived in FL, there were no CFA's. So moving here to B'ham it's like the CFA capital! I saw your post about the egg cups, the problem with that is I am not a fan of the egg much. If I do eat them it's a quiche or baked in something. I wish I liked eggs more :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a yummy breakfast. You sound like you are getting back on track so good luck with it. If you have only just got restriction then that makes it really hard. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete