Thank you Julie and Drazil for nominating me!!
I have not been blogging very long, so this is awesome!
Here are the rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you for this award
* Copy the award and post it in your blog
* Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
* Tell seven interesting things about yourself
* Nominate seven bloggers
* Post links to the blogs of your nominees
Interesting things about me:
1. I am completely scared of clowns. I don't like clowns at the circus, clown figurines, clown paintings.....they scare me. About 7 years ago my friends and I went to Halloween Horror nights at Universal Studios in Orlando (not sure how they talked me into it) and what they failed to tell me was the theme for the year was demented clowns. I went in one haunted house with them and cried the entire time. After that I did not go on anything else with them, I sat on a bench the rest of the night.
2. I got married at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL. Growing up about 30 minutes from Orlando, I was at Disney all the time. I remember when I was little I knew I was going to get married there one day....and I did!
3. I am deathly afraid of sharks. I lived only about 30 minutes from the beach growing up and when my friends I would go, I never went in the water because I thought a shark would come and bite my leg off.
4. I went to Astronaut High School. No, it is not a school for astronauts. No, our mascot was not an astronaut. What do you expect when you grow up on the Space Coast of FL?!
5. I tore the ACL in my right knee when I was 17 years old coming out of Space Mountain at Disney World. I was goofing around with my friends and I jumped up on the moving sidewalk coming off of the ride and my ACL completely tore. I got to ride in a Disney ambulance and go to the Disney hospital!
6. I have a brother that is 10 years younger than me. He is an AWESOME baseball player and one day you will see him play in the majors.
7. In high school my dad took me on a trip to Europe that was comical to say the least. The 2 days we were supposed to spend in Paris we spent in Detroit, MI due to plane malfunctions. When we finally made we only had about 8 hours to see everything. We rode the Eurostar to London. The first few days were wonderful, then our passports got stolen, sort of. We accidently left them in a cab, but he would not come back and return them. We were escorted through the airports because we did not have passports. Good times!!!
My Nominations in no particular order:
*Kristen's Lapband Journey*
Kristen is super sweet and so supportive. We have the same Dr. so it is so nice to be able to talk to her about it. Plus she is representing the Ham (and I am talking about Birmingham!!)
Something Something Something Fat Chick
I love Gilly's sense of humor! She is very insightful and I love reading her blog.
One Foodie's Band Quest
I love following Tracy's blog. She is so open and I have learned a lot from her.
The Wonderful Adventures of Julie and Sammy
Julie is so sweet! She has not been banded yet and I love reading about the beginning of her journey. I can't wait to hear all about after she is banded!
The Banded Blubbery Blogger
This was the first blog I started reading. It really inspired me to start my own blog. Lynn is so funny!
Once Upon a Time....In the Land of Cheese and Sunkist
What can I say about Amy? She is awesome! She doesn't hold anything back and is so sweet. She will answer any questions you have and will be your biggest cheerleader.
It's Just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua
She is just too funny!! I love following her blog, always keeps me laughing!
Thank you to everyone who follows my blog or if you have just read it once. I cannot believe the support and love I have gotten from this banded community! Thank you!!