Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Favorite

I love chocolate pudding.  I remember when I was a little girl going out to eat with my grandparents and always getting chocolate pudding for dessert.  Probably why I am in the boat I am, but whatever.  I have tried those fat free, zero calorie puddings and thought they tasted horrible.   However, Joe and I were grocery shopping and he saw these Jell-O Mousse puddings that are only 60 calories.  I was hesitant at first but thought I would try them out.  They are my new favorite pudding!!  They do not taste like they are only 60 calories and they are moussey, so you get a feeling of eating a much more decadent dessert than a pudding cup.  Just wanted to share!!

(I had to take the picture with the pudding cup on my computer keyboard)




1 comment:

  1. Ooooh...I love these! I have only tried the dark chocolate so far. It was so good that I haven't felt the need to try any other flavors. One cup after dinner really hits the spot.

    ReplyDelete